Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4 Days Away - Song of the Day and other Goings-On

Sorry for yesterday's missed post! I woke up late and then I was pretty busy, so I couldn't really find time to write!

Moving on. Today's song of the day is "1979" by The Smashing Pumpkins, who are from Chicago.

Smashing Pumpkins - "1979" on last.fm

I have a real love/hate relationship with The Smashing Pumpkins. I think they're amazing, but sometimes Billy Corgan's voice and I do not get along too well. Still, this song is a classic, and I always stop to listen to it whenever it's on.

I don't have much going on today, so I am going to write up a packing list and also buy some new sunglasses. I'll probably get to some other trip-related things I've mentioned in previous entries, but haven't had a chance to do yet, like hitting up my local library. Other than that, it's just gonna be more of the same: working out like crazy so I don't feel bad about eating so much greasy (but delicious) food on my trip!

Anyway, my apologies for the missed entry. I shall make up for it in the future! So long!

2 comments: