Saturday, August 1, 2009

1 DAY AWAY!

Holy crap. I can't believe I leave tomorrow. I feel anxious, jittery, excited, even giddy, but the dominating emotion is fear.

I've never really been afraid of flying. In fact, I've always loved it. But for some reason, lately the thought of my 5 hour flight makes me really antsy. I think I've been reading too many news stories about plane crashes. Also, I just went to the gym and the movie Red Eye was on, which is basically about a girl who gets seated next to a homicidal maniac on a plane. Not a good movie to assuage my anxiety.

With that said, I'm hoping the person who sits next to me tomorrow is a soothing character. I really don't want to cause a scene, but if I'm freaked out enough I might make them hold my hand or something... unless they resemble the killer from the movie. It's hard to tell these days who's crazy and who's not. But I digress.

Anyway, I still have to pack! I feel like there's a ton of stuff to do that I should have done earlier. Oh well. Who cares!? I'M GOING TO CHICAGO!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe "I digress.." I can like hear you saying that. Hopefully you're next to a cute boyyy...er wait, Cillian Murphy is kinda cute huh. Uh oh. Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete